|search our site: |
| || |
The Z-Series: Z4200U system consists of two components: the User Station and the Computer Interface Modules (Z-CIMs) and is ideal when you have to make the most of limited server room space.
The first Z-CIM is connected to the User Station and the servers are linked one to the next using a Category 5 UTP cable. Each server can be up to 1,000 feet apart. A single user console (keyboard, monitor and mouse) can access and control up to 42 servers. Servers are easy to access and control with simple on-screen menus and servers can be added at any time without interrupting server operation.
For access and control of high-density rack mounted servers in large-scale data centers, Z-Series is Paragon Ready and you can access and control your servers anytime and from anywhere by connecting the Z-Series with Raritan's IP-Reach.
Features and innovations that deliver what you demand.
* Simple plug and play auto-configure installation
* Addition of servers anywhere in the chain at any time
* DirectConnect Z-CIMs for secure connection without excess cable
* Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation
* User console hot-connect to any server
* Component hot-swap with no impact on server operation
* Individual selection buttons with LED indicators
* Computer selection by name from on-screen menus
* Automatic Video Tuning (AVT) to adjust video quality automatically
* Support of high-resolution video-to 1600 x 1200
* 1,000 feet access radius via Category 5 UTP cable
* Starter Kit for one user and three servers
* Seamless interface to Raritan's Paragon Ver. 2.5 for clustered access to high-density servers